Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just thought I would let u see the newest midwestdiesel headers and pedistel. We are working really hard to get these things just right.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
Man, those things look like a ton of work! Great job! It's a bit tight in there w/ those big tubes isn't it??

Good job!!

- Jason

·
Registered
508 Posts
Look Nice!!!! What is different between these and the ones you had at Indy? Any dino numbers? Thanks and keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Drooolll......... I

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have had mine for about 7 mos and they are cool in 2 ways the gee wizz factor and then egts my truck made 615 hp and 1360 tq and goes down the road at a nice 600 -700 degrees.
I have stock injectors and heads and cam with a gt 42 charger . I use this truck for daily driving ,trailer pulling and when i have it wacked out on moonshine for sled pulling it runs between 1400 -1600
I must say i truly feel they are a nice addition for someone wanting a nice product oh yeah and the gee wizz factor :D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Any benifits on a 500HP truck? Like lower EGT's or quicker spool up?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Dyno tests with oem manifolds and dyno tests with headers on a stock engine??..lbz test would be nice!!!!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
assume

Hey guys just thought I would let u see the newest midwestdiesel headers and pedistel. We are working really hard to get these things just right.
any date for the lbz

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Dyno tests with oem manifolds and dyno tests with headers on a stock engine??..lbz test would be nice!!!!!
I'm willing to bet gains on a stock motor would be little to none.

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
LBZ's are the same as the other engines. Parts swap out as soon as you chuck the EGR.

Theory is, that the higher you spin these engines, the more the exhaust is going to cause problems. While a turbo can ram more and more air in, the exhaust area stays fixed. For sled pullers and big charger drag guys, this could mean the difference between melting your pistons or winning instead. Especially when some classes restrict water, you need to look at everywhere you can to drop EGT's.

Whether they will increase performance on a stock charger engine depends on how fast you want to spin it, I'd imagine.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Would like a set of those for my LBZ what would they set you back. send my a pm or email at [email protected].

Thanks
Henry

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
man those things look sick...great work

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Do you have to cut the plastic inner fender any for room with those. Steering shaft clearance?

·
Registered
992 Posts
How many months out is it???

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
O.k cool,that's good for concealment from riceburners also. What all do you have, just the headers or the uppipes as well? Do they have a pre drilled bung for pyro probe?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was just wondering what gauge these were...and what i.d.....and flange thickness? They look really well designed. Thanks

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.