Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one hot edge w/attitude brand new in the box. If you want it pm me. Its new so its not cheap.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well 4 people from this group were jacking with my ebay ad so I had to pull it.

Geno, Silveradog, and 2 others.......

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
PC,

You know you are gonna get jumped all over for making a post like that. When you say jacking with your ebay add, what exactly do you mean? When you say GENO,SILVERDAWG and 2 others, how do you know it was them? Please just explain yourself a little more.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They use the same nicks on ebay. They were bidding .25 cent increments like 1.00, 1.25, 1.50 ( just to F**K with me). I told them to wise up and knock it off. I then cancelled their bids. I got a nasty email from one of them. They kept putting the 1.00 bids back several times.

I finally pulled the ad ( and reported them to ebay) and it cost me 17.00 dollars on my credit card.

So because of that I am posting their names.

First blood applies here.....

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hey BIG MOUTH you didn't tell me sh!t, I don't send threats via e-mail. Im sure you know how to cut an paste IF ---I---- sent you one. Please note I said ----I---- no one else.
Know he gonna play RAMBO (first blood)
Does it say anywhere on E-BAY how much you have to bid. If you can't stand the pressure take EX-LAX

Geno

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Hear Yee Hear Yee

Let it be know from this day forward dated 03/27/04 the Diesel Place will not be a "personal" Warroom .... All parties involved no who they are ... If WE need to send personal PM'S to issue *WARNINGS* of being in violation to the forum members agreement rules when you signed on keep it up ... Edited by: Mackin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.