Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before someone flames me, I DID skim through countless pages of pic threads and just didn't find a truck like mine with H2 wheels.

I would like to see a Dark Grey Metallic truck (prefer EC/SB but color is most important) w/ either chrome OR alloy H2 wheels. I am pretty sure I would like the chrome ones better BUT they are a great deal more expensive than alloy, so I would like to see what the alloy ones look like against this color. I DO think the alloy ones look good on some colors and not so much on others so I wanna see this.

Thanks

C-ya

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Im pretty sure Bodysufer has h2's. But he's got an 04 and the gray option(carbon metallic) is darker the 01-02's....

·
Registered
708 Posts
I know it is not an extended cab SB, but here is an old pic of mine with them on. Sorry the pic isn't very clear, but it is the best that I can do for you right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What size tires you got on them and how much you need, interested in a trade for my current setup?

Thanks for the offer, where you at?

C-ya

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Im pretty sure Bodysufer has h2's. But he's got an 04 and the gray option(carbon metallic) is darker the 01-02's....
No, not running H2's but running CHROME Weld EVO Velociti 8 and my truck is the Dark Grey Metallic color. The '04 was the last year for that color. GM dropped it on the '05.

Here's my rig: (see more in my garage)

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh man I already knew those were sweet lookin. IF money wasn't the opposition, it would CERTAINLY be those!!

I'm trying to get into a 17" tire as cheap as possible BUT still look as good as my current setup.

C-ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts