Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read the few posts on the Volant exhaust and I may be interested

I was wondering if anybody had a pic of the back of their truck with the Volant exhaust installed - I am looking to see how far the tip sticks out from the body since it is welded on and I cannot adjust it, I dont like a tip that sticks too far out
Also, how is the sound of the exhaust, pretty throaty?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
702 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
I will get a back shot when I get home from work

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, yours looks like brand new, How long has it been on your truck?

·
Registered
702 Posts
it has been on the truck for about a year now, but it still looks the same because it wont rust because it is 304 stainless steel

·
Registered
702 Posts
here is a back shot of the exhaust so you can get an idea of how far the tip sticks out

its dirty, I never clean it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pics, looks pretty good IMO
1 more question, how was the install? I have looked at my stock exhaust and the install doesnt look like it would be too awful bad.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Thanks for the pics, looks pretty good IMO
1 more question, how was the install? I have looked at my stock exhaust and the install doesnt look like it would be too awful bad.
I paid a local exhaust shop $70 bucks to put it on. Much easier for them to do it on a rack in 15 minutes than crawling around under the truck.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I paid a local exhaust shop $70 bucks to put it on. Much easier for them to do it on a rack in 15 minutes than crawling around under the truck.
Were you able to keep your old exhaust or did the shop cut up your old system? Just wondering if I might be able to sell my old system when I get the new one. Sure could use the extra cash. Thanks.

·
Registered
702 Posts
My old exhaust is fully intact, nothing was cut. It might be hard trying to sell other than locally because it is impossible to ship by conventional methods unless cut up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.