Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, its working!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the rest of my pictures didnt work due to oversize.

Ill work on that :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The last picture is my new truck with the H2s and behind it is the 2003 F-350 6.0L that it has replaced.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, Since I just replaced the Torsion bar keys, the front end is another 1 1/2" - 2" higher. Now it sits exactly level. Im waiting for my Bilsteins to arrive to help with the slightly bouncy feeling front end..

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its mostly stock right now, but thanks anyway

Those are the Hummer H2 take-offs. They are 315-70-17.

The side-by-side of the stock tire and the 315 really shows the difference!Edited by: 2MuchFun

·
Registered
457 Posts
Good to see a long bed truck! So exactly what did you do to make them fit? You said it now has the new keys but any blocks in the rear, did you have to trim the front liners or modify the bumper at all? What about rubbing on and or off-road? How are your CV angles?Edited by: y2kboti

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didnt really want a longbed, but it sure is nice when you need it. Its a B#$CH to park in parking lots, but I guess I'll get used to that. I guess overall, Im glad I ended up with it :)

I did Nothing at all to the rear. That is stock height plus tires. No clearance problems at all.

The front;

I replaced the keys and had it the truck 4-wheel aligned. Its amazing how far off a brand new truck is!

I trimmed the lower edge of the fender liner front and rear.

I trimmed the edge of the under-bumper plastic thing.

ON the left front I was just touching the edge on the back side of the fender. I did a quick left into my driveway and the tire bumped that edge enough to clear

I have ordered the Bilstein shocks since the Key replacement didnt completely get rid of the pogo feel.Edited by: 2MuchFun

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL!!!

I just noticed in the first picture; My neighbor across the street is in the background at his Burb. What he's doing there is measuring his wheel wells to see if he can stuff some H2s in there!

We later figured out he would need at least a 4 lift. He's considering it.
$500 for a set of wheels and tires mounted and balanced is too good to pass on I guess.

·
Registered
352 Posts
2MuchFun,

Nice truck. Do you have the PN for the replacements keys that you used?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JIMPRU said:
2MuchFun,

Nice truck. Do you have the PN for the replacements keys that you used?

I'll try to get it for you..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts