Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am considering the h2 wheel, with the stock315's. i would like to see some, if they are around

thanks

·
Registered
4,140 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have H2's with the stock tires 315/70/17 BFG a/t. I turned the torsions up got about 1 1/2". Go to my garage i have some pics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So what you guy's are saying is that I could use this same combo on my wife's 06 2500HD LBZ CC/SB 4X4 Duramax/Ally? What would I do about the speedo calibration?

Thanks, B.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Get a programmer like the Predator or hypertech for reprograming tire size. Don't worry, she'll love the extra power and soot like my wife does. She actually smoke more people out than I do, go figure, Women, can't live with 'em, can't shoot'em, I wouldn't anyway.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Get a programmer like the Predator or hypertech for reprograming tire size.
Not on the '06.... BullyDog is the only one currently available.
My BFG 285's didn't calibrate correctly until I set it to 33.75" (they're supposedly 32.8" tires)... at 35" or higher the ABS computer will throw a light.

The dealer should be able to recalibrate the ABS computer.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Not on the '06.... BullyDog is the only one currently available.
Thanks for the correction):h , wouldn't want anybody buying the wrong stuff.

·
Registered
28 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
159 Posts
o6 lbz with 35's repgm with the BD to 35" no light, set to 35.25 youll get a light. Hehe I set mine to 27.25 and use the gps anyway, hello extra warrenty. Baaad.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I have to ask how bad do they rub? I put a set on and sitting still they touched the fender next to the cab, so i went with the 305's. Should I turn the bars up more? My truck already sits level.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts