Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a grille for my GMC 3500 and am not sure which one i like best.

Please post pics of your grillles.

thanks

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Lund Stainless Screen Front

·
Registered
958 Posts
it's not a new GMC Sierra but here's what the Cloud Rider stainless insert looks like:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Street Scene, pictures in signature.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hoot, does that screen front have slots in it so it can be run year round? I am in AK so it doesn't get quite as warm as it does other places. Still looking for all the accessories for my 04 GMC that has been built but don't know where it's at. Thanks

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
kkhamil23 said:
Hoot, does that screen front have slots in it so it can be run year round? I am in AK so it doesn't get quite as warm as it does other places. Still looking for all the accessories for my 04 GMC that has been built but don't know where it's at. Thanks
Yes. That's why it's called a screen front. They also make a solid one for winter.

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
hoot said:
kkhamil23 said:
Yes. That's why it's called a screen front. They also make a solid one for winter.

I have the LUND Solid Winter Front........ I will try to get a PIC up for tomorrow,

T
NY

·
Registered
16,610 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have a Carriage Works billet grille in my 03. Check out the pics in the signature to see it.

·
Registered
663 Posts
03 Chevy, Cloud Rider Cold Front:

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Looks good jbplock! Mind if I use it?

·
Registered
351 Posts
kkhamil23,

Check with Custom Truck on Old Seward Highway just south of Tudor. They carry Lund accessories. My screen front is made by Precision and I got mine in Grand Prarrie, AB or is it BC on one of my 5 trips up the ALCAN. I used to live in Wasilla and there is a Custom Truck there also off the Trunk Road exit by Northstar Speedway.

Edited by: Maverick

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Looks like Lund and Cloud Rider are from the same manufacturer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts