Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what it looked like after 34,500 miles or so. I didn't unplug mine until -:t 30,000. To those with low miles, unplug or block it.

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The 1st pic was taken after I cleaned a lot of it out with my pocket knife. It didn't want to come off my knife that well either.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
954 Posts
its an exhaust pipe.what did you expect it to look like??

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its an exhaust pipe.what did you expect it to look like??
My exhaust pipe isn't even that thick. Just some pictures to look at, smarty. But thanks for looking.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Behold the actual turbeau from turBeau's ride.......:ro)

Thanks ***. Now I have to hurry up and change it before my fiancee sees it and the rest of the guys on here.

·
Registered
954 Posts
which one is the intake.all look like part of egr to me

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Glad mine is blocked now. I sure couldn't believe what was in there when I pulled mine off to drill for my boost gauge and that was only at about 6,000 miles.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
which one is the intake.all look like part of egr to me
Making comments but don't really know what your even looking at? Are you serious? I'm not going to comment on this anymore. Take it and run if you want to Chris.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I just ordered the PPE intake set-up. I know it's a little pricey,but I don't have the time to fab something. Hope it's worth the money,my intake looks that that after only 12,000 miles. Maybe that crap is factory installed,LOL.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The mechanic said he's going to get some brake cleaner and get all of the junk out. I'm going up their again Monday to check on her.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I had my intake tube off the truck, i used brake clean to clean out what i could, then actually burnt off the excess brake clean by lightingit and all the carbon flaked off easily then.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I went through almost a gallon of clean-up thinner to get mine clean before I installed the blocker plate. Now the plate is leaking(two gaskets) so I'm going with the PPE setup.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Yummy.... I guess I'll have to take the intake apart and clean it when I get a blocker plate. Almost 50k on it now.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yummy.... I guess I'll have to take the intake apart and clean it when I get a blocker plate. Almost 50k on it now.
I would hate to see yours then. Do it asap and unplug it or block it.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I would hate to see yours then. Do it asap and unplug it or block it.
I'm going to either need to get my Predator updated (lets not go THERE), or get a fingerstick, since I have a NE/Kali calibrated truck -:t . Throws a SES light when I unplug it...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts