Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for the lighting i had to take these with my phone also and then put them on the computer, this ppe hot runs great i cant wait to get my charger and get some track times. let me know how they look. thanks brett

Attachments

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Looks like there is no shortage of fuel huh?:ro)

It'll be intersting to see some track times.

Good Luck

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
turn out these pics look like crap i will try to get some better ones.later next week with a real camera

·
Registered
2,393 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I think I get the idea anyways.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Not bad from a camera phone. How's your dad like the balck marks in the driveway? ):h ):h ):h

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he was not to mad, i think he understands the horsepower addiction!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Wish mine did that. I'm lucky to get a puff in level 5.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
get a hot juice and it will, my hot juice smoked way more than my regular juice ever thought about, the cold would smoke very little on wot but the hot willl roll it

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
only problem is thats what it looks like until it shifts into 5th then it looks like a stock truck.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
when i stack with my juice it keeps a nice trail until i let off, you may wanna try to get a juice to make it keep on fueling through 5th. we have asmall 1/4 mile piece on the highway in front of my office and with my quad and juice on the track i could trap about 102 in 4hi and when im out here on the street when i pass the 1/4 mile spot on the road my quad and juice would be dead on100mph, my ppe juicewith the same tires and the same setup my speedo is sitting dead on 105mph so i know for sure this is a much stronger stack, i havent tried the ppe byitselfb/c it does throw some 0234 0236 codes which is overboost so you may wanna try something to fool it b/c it definatley will run.

·
Registered
600 Posts
:ro) All you need now is some white smoke to mix with the black:ro)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Cool pics man. I'm getting an overboost code eliminator for my truck from PPE. They offered me a huge discount on it since I had one of thier tuners already. Which tune are you running, hot xcelerator or hot et eliminator? Do you have any of the +2 tunes?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i now have the +2 but the one i just sold to bogger feels better than this one i may send it back to get the hot only because i really liked it better.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Really? my hot +2 feels a good bit stronger than the hot. That's weird.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Got fuel?!?:ro) looks like she needs some air?glad to see my fellow D-max owners are doing their part to save our atmosphere:ro) :muahaha: :beerchug:have you dino'd it yet?

·
Registered
592 Posts
i felt the same way brett6.6 did i ask joe at ppe he said that the level 3 is the regualar hot and 4 is the +2 so just go back one level

1 - 20 of 31 Posts