This is my 08' LMM Crew Long 6" Procomp Lift with 35" BFG KM2 MT's

·
Registered
403 Posts
Super nice truck.:D

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
sheeper that looks great. what color is that?

·
Registered
95 Posts
sheeper that looks great. what color is that?
Stealth Grey Metallic thats GMC's name for it, i think chevy is Blue Granite
Its an awesome color, i think one of the best GM has ever came out with in my opinion... Its the perfect color to use black accessories on

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Looks sweet Sheep! What height is it set at right now? Did you have any rubbing issues at all?

Nice setup.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks sweet Sheep! What height is it set at right now? Did you have any rubbing issues at all?

Nice setup.

No rubbing issues at all, its level, not maxxed out whatsoever, i think it would fit 37's with some trimming, but i tow a 5th Wheel toy hauler

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Nice truck! I agree with you on the blue granite/stealth grey... I think it's a really nice color :D

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Very nice!!! Some parts for my lift came in late so I should have pics of it finished by the end of next week. I'm kind of undecided what to do for a grill. On one hand I like the billet grill but on the other hand I like how the stock black grill looks. Almost like a big mouth ready to eat small cars.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Very nice!!! Some parts for my lift came in late so I should have pics of it finished by the end of next week. I'm kind of undecided what to do for a grill. On one hand I like the billet grill but on the other hand I like how the stock black grill looks. Almost like a big mouth ready to eat small cars.

Here is a pic of my street scene mesh grill. Its another option.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
What size blocks are you running in the rear?
4" with an add a leaf, the lift isnt approved for a 3500 but the only reason that is is cause you have to cut 2" off each end of the add a leaf to make it fit with the factory overloads.....but it still sits level

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ah hell, that's a nice truck. Is it hard to drive with chicks throwing their panties at you in that truck?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ah hell, that's a nice truck. Is it hard to drive with chicks throwing their panties at you in that truck?
Yes it is , especially when my girlfriend is in there with me, gets kinda embarassing LOL! i gotta say .... I DIDNT DO IT! LOL

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sheeper- what brand/size 5th wheel do you tow and how did you lift it to fit your truck?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sheeper- what brand/size 5th wheel do you tow and how did you lift it to fit your truck?

33' Tahoe Transport Toy Hauler, Its lifted 6" to match my truck, they wernt sure about the heigth when i bought it but took it down to the hitch place and they set it up, its a Shackle lift, they used nice shackles 1/4" steel altho they dont look 6" i dont remember if it was sprung over to begin with or it was sprung under, but it tows like a dream

·
Registered
468 Posts
Sheeper,

I was not a big fan of Stealth bluegrey at all............until I just saw it on your truck! GREAT JOB! I've got an '08 SLT in Steel Grey coming and I already have a 6" procomp lift ordered, I might have to steal your idea for the wheels, I was looking at the KMC Revolvers, or Rockstars, but your wheels look KILLER on the truck. Saw those in a mag and didn't like them, but it's totally different on the truck! GOOD JOB!

JRad,
What finish is that on your street scene grille? Did you get the lower grill also? I just ordered one in stainless and am having it sent to the powder coater for a fresh coat of Black on it? Did you do the same? Great looking truck!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts