Diesel Place banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace my stock fog lights on my 04 GMC 3500 and would like to put something much brighter. Anyone put PIAA in their truck and know of what size fits and where to buy? thanks

·
Registered
747 Posts
TTT

I am also interested in upgrading the fogs.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only problem is they are for chevy, i have a GMC. I bought a set of540 PIAA driving lights andgoing to put them in my stock fog lightlocation. I will post pics after install.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Tophog do you have them? They look sweet.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
No, not yet.
I know one guy on here does he posted a thread and we chatted ...just searched and can't find it. He hooked up turn signals to one of the small lights, had great fogs, driving and not sure what he used the other small light for ... perhaps marker. The do look nice don't they ...just freakin expensive.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I bought a Piaa air dam and 520-SMR fog lights from a vendor on ebay. I also bought a set of Piaa driving lights from him (also 520-SMR's). He has the best prices I've seen! All are factory firsts, and I am very satisfied with them. They are very bright and 10X better than the Factory lights.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=26784612&ssPageName=L2

Kevin

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Do they make 'em for GMC?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just puttin my two cents in! I have piaa head lights in my truck now and they made a major diiference in illumination. I highly reccomend piaa lights due to my experience! This means fogs too!

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
I Went to Piaa For The Lower Air Dam Like Mac's Truck, They Do NOt Make Them Or Ever Will Make Them For The 03 Chevy, You Would Have To Use The P-4000

At this time we don't have any plans for one, because of the bracket kit we
offer for the vehicle. The brackets allow for the mounting of the P-4000
kit into the factory location. The part number on this kit will be 4080.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just bought a set of the 540 and will be installing them prob this weekend, has anyone installed a set like these?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts