Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be camping at the race and I would like to meet other members of this forum with the same interest. Are you going this year. Lets all get together for a Beer!! Go Tony #20!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'll also be camping at the track for the week both spring and fall

I'll be in the outside RV area Row C spots 21-23. We have a big 25ft by 30ft canapy any one is welcome to stop by before or after the races. We show up on Monday and leave on Sunday. PS we keep 5L kegs on tap, cans in the coolers and friday night is margarita night.Rory

·
Registered
225 Posts
Season Tickets section cc, row 18, seats 18 & 19. Will take my elderly father to the Busch race and SWMBO to the cup race. Stop by!
I will have scanner frequencies! We are also Stewart Fans anddo drink a beer or MORE!
PJ

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rhunzelman;1593973; said:
I'll be in the outside RV area Row C spots 21-23. We have a big 25ft by 30ft canapy any one is welcome to stop by before or after the races. We show up on Monday and leave on Sunday. PS we keep 5L kegs on tap, cans in the coolers and friday night is margarita night.Rory
Rory, I'll try to stop by for the Margaritas!! - We camp in the unreserved area H, so its not far from you. We will have to exchange cell numbers a little closer to the event. I'll park the trailer Monday then return Wed night after work.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pjappraiser;1593992; said:
Season Tickets section cc, row 18, seats 18 & 19. Will take my elderly father to the Busch race and SWMBO to the cup race. Stop by!
I will have scanner frequencies! We are also Stewart Fans anddo drink a beer or MORE!
PJ
Cool, we also have season tickets in the New Allison Stands 1J Row 39, seats 15, 16, and 17. Great view from this area, under the cover from rain and Hot sunny November races.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I will be out there again also but I don't know where we are camping yet. I just take my trailer out there for the company that provides the traffic baracades in exchance for free beer and tickets. Here is a picture from the top of my trailer where we were last year. I let you know where we will be as it gets closer. I look forward to meeting some of you.

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CrumBrosInc;1620280; said:
I will be out there again also but I don't know where we are camping yet. I just take my trailer out there for the company that provides the traffic baracades in exchance for free beer and tickets. Here is a picture from the top of my trailer where we were last year. I let you know where we will be as it gets closer. I look forward to meeting some of you.
Yes, the picture looks like you was not far from the south east parking lot. The closer we get to the race I'll IM my cell to ya!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Right Arm. If I remember right you had just purchased a new trailer before the Nov. race last year. Is my memory correct?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CrumBrosInc;1621008; said:
Right Arm. If I remember right you had just purchased a new trailer before the Nov. race last year. Is my memory correct?
You are correct... This will only be the second time I use it. I'm on the road too much with my current job to take it out more.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not to hijack the thread, but dmaxtech from this site will be at Firebird this weekend for some divisional racing with his 10.9 sec Camaro.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Darn I'm out of town still, tonight 3/2/07 is the World of Outlaws in Tucson and then 3/3/07 WoO at Manzi in Phoenix. Great show if you all can go. I'm stuck in Eagle Pass, TX tonight then Fort Lauderdale tomorrow.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'll have to overlook the fact you guys are Tony "The *****" Stewart Fans. I guess not everyone is perfect....LOL I'll have to show you my anti toni shirt I made a couple years ago. Last year they showed it on Speed channel it's so damn cool.

I just grab a place in the un-reserved, but am trying to get a reserved spot. After I take off of work and wait in line all day MOnday I might as well pay the extra $ for a reserved spot. Does anyone here know how to get on the waiting list or have any contact info to do this?

Thanks,

·
Registered
225 Posts
www.phoenixraceway.com
you should be able to still buy tickets on line and pick them up at the will call office at the front gate.
Hope to have my new 900CC D/A to drive to the track.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey PJ,

I'm looking for the info to get a reserved RV spot, I already have tickets for the race already. I can't find any RV parking info on PIR website.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Just give the PIR ticket office a call 1-866-408-7223, I'm sure they will help you out. Good luck and let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Rooftop,
Sorry I misunderstood what you needed. I've never camped since my parents live about 10 miles from the track. I'd call PIR and see what is available. They pack a lot of RV's in, but they do have a shuttle running!
Good luck

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Getting closer to the race, next month... Anyone else going?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hey Rooftop- keep calling PIR. Ask for a the date that the reserve spots are released. It took me a year and1/2 to get our spots. On the day the the spots are released, start calling in the early AM.
Hope that helps. Jason

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey Jason,

Thanks for the heads up. How much are the spots? I was told $150, but i'm not for sure.

Thanks again,

Casey

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I can't answer that question,BUT I WILL BE THERE for the Friday night races!!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!! Howard

1 - 20 of 26 Posts