Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, first post here. I wanted to ask you guys your opinions on whether or not I would have to regear if I go with 33" tires? My truck is an '06 CC with the 6.0L and 3.73 gears. I like the performance of the truck now but I'm worried about how it will be after the lift and tires. I live in the mountains of NC. I know I should have picked the 4.10's when I ordered it but no regrets, I love this truck.

Oh, one for question, rough gestimates on how much it would cost for a regear? Thankyou all in advance.:saluteusa:

· Registered
14,927 Posts
I sure wouldn't regear for 33's. I run 32.5's right now and a reprogram of the speedo is all that is necessary IMO.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the opinions guys. I was worried about getting bigger tires because of how the truck feels like it has no power sometimes. I think it has to do with torque management. When I get the tires I will most likely get a pcm tune also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.