Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a performance question.i have a 05 gmc 2500 hd crew 4x4 and recently put the bully dog triple with monitor on and intake and exhaust.it pulls good on the levels but then i get in my brothers 06 lly(of course its the lbz detuned i found out as the engine looks nothing like mine)but anyways when he has it on extreme and it shifts into second it leaves two black strips while it going almost sides ways.mine wont do any of that,again it pulls hard and if i do a 4x4 launch it will try and spin all four on extreme.am i just paranoid??also he is a 2 wheel drive ext cab.thanks for any info...derrick

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it will spin some on extreme but not like his,also mine has a funky 1-2 shift on extreme

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i dont think that you could launch in extreme an a stock trans you would think it would limp it because a stock trans cant take that much of a power increase at all

·
Registered
500 Posts
Is your brothers 06 stock or does it have a tuner?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
then i get in my brothers 06 lly(of course its the lbz detuned i found out as the engine looks nothing like mine)but anyways when he has it on extreme and it shifts into second it leaves two black strips while it going almost sides ways.mine wont do any of that
yes it has a tuner beccause it says when he has it on extreme

·
Registered
500 Posts
yes it has a tuner beccause it says when he has it on extreme
Actually, I was asking him to clarify since some sentences were run together and had little or no punctuation. I was trying to get him to tell us which tuner his brother was using on the '06 rather than assume. Even though we know what tuners are out for public consumption, I would rather not assume and have the info from the original poster.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
oh do you and your brother have stock trannies or do they both have some kind of trans upgrade if not have you guys limped your trannies yet

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
more than likely he also has the BULLY DOG but that is just a what i think

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.