1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw that this had been closed bumping back to the top for comment

check this link most of the mods are here

http://dieselplace.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1138&PN=3

I need to add that since I 1st posted this, I've added a Heath gen 2 reflash, and opted for a Turbo Master as the relfash no longer needs to be fooled like a factory PCM into thinking boost is lower than actual to make power; one word WoWEdited by: Turbine Doc

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Is Bill selling a better reflash yet?

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When did you get yours mine is the latest/last version I think he will be offering; got it 3 weeks ago, call him to see if you have latest version, I think he is doing upgrades to prior customers at minimal cost.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
I got it in last week. I had some mix up with it and waited a bit longer than expected but he mentioned nothing about a newer reflash and I had it on order for a month maybe. I will call him thanks

·
Registered
584 Posts
Installed it and it's nice and I feel worth the few buck Bill wants.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping this back to the top somebody asked what can I do & also wrote that they could find nothing after searching all nite, FYI when doing searches remember to change search criteria to more than 1 month.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumping this back to the top

Canada welcome to the forum;

most of what you are after is here you still might want to use the search engine expand search criteria to a year many questions have been covered beforeEdited by: Turbine Doc

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for the link......with a new forum and all I really don't know where everything is at just yet. Thanks for the direction.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Should read ronniejoe's 6.5 Performance post to see actual dyno'd results

See also Wild Rides for AssDyno's results.Edited by: gmctd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts