Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front passenger bearing is shot (the drivers I replaced 5k ago) and I am getting ready to replace it, the rotor and pads. I also ordered SD sleeves, Cognito braces and billsteins for all 4 corners.... What else should I do to improve my steering/suspension while I have it all apart? I have heard that the Federico sway bars help some, but is it really worth the $500 for a small gain? What other mods are practical??? Replacing the current sway bar bushings?

Experts lead the way, and thanks for the help.

Steve

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well 10 minutes later I ordered the Frederico sway bars after talking to Tom... Mark that mod off the list... what else?

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
I'm running a Hendersons idler arm support on mine. It's much much more heavy duty than stock, it spins on tapered roller bearings instead of bushings, and it has a lifetime warranty. PPE makes one similar also.

·
Registered
845 Posts
dmaxlover;1601151; said:
I'm running a Hendersons idler arm support on mine. It's much much more heavy duty than stock, it spins on tapered roller bearings instead of bushings, and it has a lifetime warranty. PPE makes one similar also.

Do you recall the price off hand?

TIA
DMAXBOB

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
DMAXBOB;1601349; said:
Do you recall the price off hand?

TIA
DMAXBOB
I want to say about $220, but don't quote me on that.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
Cognito makes one as well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts