Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks, what do we know about this thing? I've got about a month (I hope) and my truck should be here. I had my mind all made up to get a spray in. Probably Line-X and now I'm hearing about this new drop-in. It supposedly has anti-skid on the bottom as well as the top, so it won't move as much and wear the paint off. Withstands impacts better, so there's less chance of dents. Has a super high gloss finish that won't fade?!? (believe it?). I guess the biggest problem would still be moisture trapped underneath, but according to Pendaliner has "Improved airflow between the liner and truck bed" what's that mean?

I'm installing a 5th wheel hitch which might be an issue with a drop in. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

·
Registered
338 Posts
i put one in about three months ago works good does not slip when wet the only problem i had to cut out for the fifth wheel brackts didnt like it too much things get underneath where i cut it out but you cant put them over top of the liner thats the only bad thing about it

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a Pendalinder SR and I don't think it makes much difference at all. Still pretty slippery. With a 5th wheel I'd do a spray-in liner if it was my truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts