1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
this ought to be interesting

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Uh oh... Goat Boys get frisky when they gots a new motor waitin' in the wings! :eek:

Guess I'll have to load a 65hp tune in Blue instead of the 40hp tune that kicked your azz in Palmdale. :D

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
:stirthepo Lol...i'll make the popcorn :stirthepo

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pat's gonna bring up one of two pulls he made it to in 2005. Good job Pat.....

How about the time you could'nt get the sled to even move in Anderson?;)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Tcolesanti;1531324; said:
You heard me!!!!!:D

-Tom

How's the Cummins do at the dragstrip? :D :D :D

Pass the popcorn.
It's a little salty.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Tcolesanti;1531449; said:
Pat's gonna bring up one of two pulls he made it to in 2005. Good job Pat.....

How about the time you could'nt get the sled to even move in Anderson?;)
Are you talkin' about that MUDPIT??? Hell everyone got beat by a "runaway" 6.9 Ford deep in Dodge Country! :D

I think I placed mid pack on OEM tires in the mud. Guess I was getting ****y after whuppin on Dodges with using a paper plate LiLLY. From now on, I'll drop the pressure down from 80psi, and use 4 low. Maybe even put down my coffee while pulling. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Tcolesanti;1531764; said:
Not bad, I can muster a cool 16 or 17 second pass why???:D
Man! Even for a 6spd that's slow :D . I don't have a chip and can do better than that........Oh wait,I do have something called EFI :eek: :D .

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
01Duramax6spd;1531777; said:
Man! Even for a 6spd that's slow :D . I don't have a chip and can do better than that........Oh wait,I do have something called EFI :eek: :D .

Don't hurt Tom's feelings. He didn't know you were supposed to shift gears.

:(

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
01Duramax6spd;1531777; said:

My charger is a little laggy...........:D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
McRat;1531773; said:
Are you talkin' about that MUDPIT??? Hell everyone got beat by a "runaway" 6.9 Ford deep in Dodge Country! :D

I think I placed mid pack on OEM tires in the mud. Guess I was getting ****y after whuppin on Dodges with using a paper plate LiLLY. From now on, I'll drop the pressure down from 80psi, and use 4 low. Maybe even put down my coffee while pulling. ;)

Here we go again with the excuses.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Tcolesanti;1531796; said:
Here we go again with the excuses.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Any time a bone stock Dmax gets beat by a trailer-queen Dodge, there MUST be some kind of reason. :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Tcolesanti;1531804; said:
Pat, you sound so sure of yourself, do you think you will be able to get around Nick???:( :( :(
Guess we'll see. HP ain't everything. Blue is just way meaner than it should be. Blue is a "work stock" truck, if they have more than one class it should do well.

Not sure what class Casper would be in, will have wait for the rules. If there is not a class for it to run, we will probably leave it at home. I think it might be interesting if I'm allowed to run it against the trailer trucks. It doesn't have an air-shutoff or a full interior due to the rollbar.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know horsepower ain't everything but your comparing a truck that did "well" two years ago to trucks that are way ahead of your ball game. Sorry Pat, but the truth hurts.

It depends on how big the inducer is on Casper's turbo as to which class you will run in. Is it 72mm or less? Then you can run in Super Street, if its not, get a bushing, and run SS. You need a u-joint shield on the rear most u-joint, you don't need air cut-offs or three ways.

Do yourself a favor and leave Blue in the stock class.

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Tcolesanti;1531449; said:
Pat's gonna bring up one of two pulls he made it to in 2005. ...
Tom, Tom, Tom...

Is it that tramatic when Blue whoops you that you can only remember the times you beat it?

The brain is a incredible machine that will kick into "self-preservation mode" to keep an organism alive.

:D

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.