Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 1995 Chev 6.5, 5 speed, 4X4, 3/4 Ton 8 lug. Truck has approx 160,000 miles on it.
All body parts good to excellent - no rust - extra cab is good.
Transfer case has 800 miles since complete professional rebuild (paid 1k without installation)
Clutch setup has 800 miles on it.
Front axle and rear axle are good.
Transmission is fair.
Injection pump has 2,000 miles on new rebuild and was excellent.
Heads magnafluxed - one has jacket repair, other OK.
Engine has one bad cylinder - needs honed - could be repaired. Heads off engine.
Complete pickup being parted out or make an offer on the whole thing. Make offer for part you need.
FOB Bend Oregon 97702
[email protected]

·
Registered
684 Posts
oregon is far far away from the dock for me, good luck though

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
ill take the # 2 injector feed line if you end up parting it out i know selling it as a whole is much eaiser but if you do keep me in mind Thanks

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm interested in the front seat maybe. I'm a little strapped right now, but would be interested in what you'd want for it. Thanks!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hi gardnerteam,

If equipped, I would be interested in the interior mirror (if it has the optional compass) and the overhead console, must be in mint condition and light gray in color.

Thank you,

Pete

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This 95 truck does not have interior overhead console nor compass in mirror. From seat is the split with folddown console. No takers for complete vehicle, so we are going to part it out.

·
Registered
306 Posts
This 95 truck does not have interior overhead console nor compass in mirror. From seat is the split with folddown console. No takers for complete vehicle, so we are going to part it out.
im nort sure when they switched it,
dose this have the newer style interrior like a 97
or older like 94?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Similar to 94 I believe.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are correct as to dash and panels. I had forgotten (senility is a wonderful and common thing here at the Home). I do not know about whether there was any seat change.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
I PM'd you about the tranny. What's the deal? I didn't get a responce :confused:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry Kyle, I did PM you immediately after I got your message. Sent another PM 2 minutes ago. As I said in the PM, Fair means tranny worked good in the truck prior to engine debacle (20 days ago). When we had the tansfer case rebuilt about 3 months ago, they checked the tranny and it did have some metal shavings in it. As it worked great, we did not rebuild. Core value is $450. Ebay has rebuild kits for $179 or so. Rebuilt trannys are EXPENSIVE! Core value and someone pay frt is fair. Tranny is usuable as is, but I like almost perfect equipment. Clutch, etc (not included) were new last summer. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
45 Posts
does it have the underhood light on a roller so you can take it around the truck, if so, how much?

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No ,it does not.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK - I have pictures of the truck I can email. Send your email to [email protected] and I will forward them to you. I do not have the mental computer technology to do it anyway else. My idea or working with a computer is GET A BIGGER HAMMER!! LOL

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ttt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.