Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the part number for the dual sunvisors in the shale color?

Dealer won't even talk to me without a vin number.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
407 Posts
i work at a dealer, and if you know kind of what year make and model they were in i could prolly track a number down for ya... i think i know wich ones your talking about but i can't remember what they came in from the factory..

Wes

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
I know the 1500 Suburban (2004) has them, but the 2500 does not.
JP

·
Registered
407 Posts
okay i had a 01 tahoe come in the shop today with the dual sunshade, and had vanity mirriors on both sides with lights and shale color code.... here are the part numbers... hope it helps

LH# 15172571
RH# 15172574

Wes

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
okay i had a 01 tahoe come in the shop today with the dual sunshade, and had vanity mirriors on both sides with lights and shale color code.... here are the part numbers... hope it helps

LH# 15172571
RH# 15172574

Wes
How about light gray?

·
Registered
407 Posts
The catolog didn't say "light Gray" but it did have "Gray" here are the numbers for those..... hope it works...

LH# 15750532
RH# 15750533

Wes...

How about light gray?

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Dual sunvisors are you meaning the ones with the slideout part to it. I have the LT trim package and am getting ready to suede my headliner and visors...interior guy wants an extra 100 bucks to keep the slideout part...i dont need it....if you wanna trade and maybe a little cash im cool with that....om me and let me know

·
Registered
407 Posts
IIRC i the ones you have are differant, the dual ones actually have another sunshade, so when you swing the main one down and over there is another one that you can bring down in front of you... i have the same one's on my pickup that your talking about, and i think thats kind of standard from the factory with the slide out....

Dual sunvisors are you meaning the ones with the slideout part to it. I have the LT trim package and am getting ready to suede my headliner and visors...interior guy wants an extra 100 bucks to keep the slideout part...i dont need it....if you wanna trade and maybe a little cash im cool with that....om me and let me know

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To all..Thank you. The part numbers, and the kit @ JP Customs is what I was looking for. This is part in parcel to my installation of the TFT monitor in the draft that Ben laid out a few weeks ago. I don't want to put the monitor in the main visor, as this will mostlikely hasten the death of the screen from constant movement etc. My truck has the visors with the slides. I will get the pass side dual, and install the screen on the secondary visor (like vizualogic) but not pay five or six hundred for it. When I get all the parts, and the screen, I will photo document the mod well to compliment Bens writeup.

Thanks again,
Bill

·
Registered
7,698 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'll check that out, but my 2004 Suburban 2500 LT did not come with them. Talk about being p'oed.
JP
Probably a new cost-cutting "feature" GM came up with between 2003 and 2004 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
462 Posts
The catolog didn't say "light Gray" but it did have "Gray" here are the numbers for those..... hope it works...

LH# 15750532
RH# 15750533

Wes...
Thank you Wes!:ro)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts