Diesel Place banner

Painted to match fenderflares

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  WestsideCougar 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anybody no a good place, cheaper than gm to get painted to match fenderflares, i would like to get them take my molding off and get my bumper covers painted

-Rob-

#2 ·
ebay

#3 ·
just scored a full set of four new "take-offs" for $178 shipped!

ebay

though beware most sets bring $225-250 + ship.

but even that is a good buy ....

#4 ·
RHall,

If all goes well I will have a ful set of Summit White factory fender flares for sale within a couple of weeks. PM me if you or anyone else is interested.

Phillip

#5 ·
I can pass along the name and phone # of the guy I got mine from.

$200 or less ;) a set shipped. Has several Graystone sets right now, says he can't move them!

Got mine today...they are 100% mint. :cool:

PM me.

#6 ·
I have a brand new front (2ea) set of warn 4x flares sitting in my garage, already painted white. I got pulled over in ID for my front tires sticking out and got a fix it ticket. I ordered them right after, had them painted and never used them as I moved back to Vegas. I will let them go for $150.00 which is less than I paid for them in BLACK from Warn. PM me if you or anyone else is interested. Plus shipping of course. I have box, directions and all the rest still in box. They have never been installed.

#9 ·
I have a set of grained black ones for sale.....and a set of pewter ones. The black ones were on my truck and they do have some holes drilled in them for mud flaps...approx 5-6K on them. I got the pewter ones off a wrecked vehicle and they do have some wear. PM me if you have more questions.

#10 ·
Did any of you guys who PM'd me hook up?

#12 ·
:cool: :cool:

#13 ·
I need a set for my truck so I can have them painted arrival blue. Body man wont paint the grained black ones, says it will look too dull and crappy. This way I can have them painted to match my truck. Please pm me a price for two.

#14 ·
Rob, Scott T with the powerstroke works for Westfall and can get them for you at his cost(Cheap.) I will get a price and call you.

Tommy

#15 ·
I'm looking for just the Front Flares for a 2003 3500 Dually in Summit White. If I'm able to get a set from here or on ebay I'll have a set of Black Textured ones available. I'll have to double check, but I don't recall any scratches on the existing set I have. I had to drill an extra hole in the bottom to install my Husky Mud Flaps though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.