Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In conjunction with a request on the Page...

View Post

I'm interested

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
ditto. what i said over there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello all,

I contacted Englishtown raceway over the weekend.
What day would be a better day for a GTG? A Saturday or Sunday? When would be a good time for everyone? Maybe a date if we can come up with one at this time? Do we want to have food or just use the track and facilities? At this time nothing is written in stone. We are just trying to figure out what we are doing between us and them. I'm going to call the track on Wed. to see what we can do and get the details for using the track. I also let them know that a "Duramax Day" might be a good thing if that is something they would be interested in having on a regular basis. I went to the shop with the Dyno, but no-one was around for the weekend. I will go there Wed. as well. Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
612 Posts
Depending on the date and the weather way up there some of us in the currently not so sunny south would be interested ... please keep us posted.

Jim

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Englishtown..... I'm there... any day.

It would be cool to know more about the options. We could all put in our 5cEdited by: hoot

·
Registered
141 Posts
OK,
I spoke to Paul at Englishtown, he said to let him know what day and how many trucks will be there. He would save us two staging lanes to run our trucks if we can get 20-30 trucks to show up. If not he will do what he can. The track closes for the season on Nov. 23, 03. He suggested go on a Saturday, pay the admission fee, race and have a good time... ($10-15 ). Sunday would be ok as well, but there are more people running on Sundays.. With the track closing on the 23rd we don't have much time... I believe the consession stands are open for food and drinks. Checkout there website for more info..... What you need to run your truck www.racewaypark.com

I went to the shop with the Dyno and no one has been there all week....I did see the portable Dyno sitting outside the shop...easy hook-up???? We'll bring it back when we're done....

I need to let Paul know how many trucks will be racing and when..... ASAP. Also, if we are going to hangout together we all need to go into the Pits-side not the spectator side of the track.

MikeEdited by: MICKD

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm definitely in
Englishtown Raceway (not actually in Englishtown) is like 5 minutes from my house. I want to see some trucks piss on some rice burners

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
englishtown is a deffinate yes. let me know.

what we need to tow that dyno???? dooley or a mack tractor??

·
Registered
141 Posts
What happened to all you guys that wanted to have a GTG in PA or NJ?????
We need a date and a number of how many are going to be there so I can call Paul at the race track............

There are only two weekends left after this weekend!!! So far only four guys responded as definate !!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I am good to go definate next Saturday....

Mac do you need a pull or something?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Englishtown Raceway Nov 15, 03

What time do you guys want to meet at the Track?

I'm going to bring a few local guys and there trucks to the track with me. So they say. Dodge boys.

Sorry about that guys
It is the the 15th SAT. NOT the 25th...Edited by: MICKD

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
NOV 25 is a Tuesday... I thought we were shooting for a Saturday.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
As long as plans dont change ill be there. That means as long as it dont rain, snow, or anything break! Hope to see all of ya sat.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll be there.... finally in a oil burner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.