Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping for some quick help on this. Our 2002 Duramax is throwing P0202. I see on the LLY Duramax this is an easy fix. I cannot find any detail on fixing this on the LB7.

Is there a fix as easy as on the LLY?

If so, where do I find the correct wiring harness for injector 2?
Appreciate any guidance!

·
Administrator
17,213 Posts
Welcome to DieselPlace
Are you only getting the P0202 code with this issue or are others appearing?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only the one code. Today it would not start either. I primed several times and it did eventually start. Drove for a bit and it was actually going into limp mode - this is the first it actually limped since throwing the code. When I pulled into the drive way it ultimately stalled.

Thinking there is more than the P0202 going on even though that is the only code.

·
Administrator
17,213 Posts
Only the one code. Today it would not start either. I primed several times and it did eventually start. Drove for a bit and it was actually going into limp mode - this is the first it actually limped since throwing the code. When I pulled into the drive way it ultimately stalled.

Thinking there is more than the P0202 going on even though that is the only code.

I would replace or repair the pigtail connector and see if things improves

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s where I run into an issue - I can’t locate the pigtail to be replaced. I don’t see a connector where the videos of the LLY indicate it is. It seems rather easy to locate on the LLY, I just don’t see the pigtail in the same location on the LB7

·
Administrator
17,213 Posts
That’s where I run into an issue - I can’t locate the pigtail to be replaced. I don’t see a connector where the videos of the LLY indicate it is. It seems rather easy to locate on the LLY, I just don’t see the pigtail in the same location on the LB7
The LB7, you have to remove the valve cover to expose the Injectors

1 - 7 of 7 Posts