Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to show a buddy how I installed my finger plate and blocker and how the wires were hidden under the "cable tray" that runs across the top of the motor. Well I guess it was too cold outside because the plastic broke. I called the dealer but the parts guy could not find it. Any parts guys/techs able to look this up? It's the black plastic cable tray that the wires to the MAF and EGR go through among others.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i would say to check by a junkyard to see if they have any wrecked ones in there that they can allow you to get one off of. Or check with someone that is near one of those Pick and Pull junk yards that allow you to go out there and get it yourself. Maybe they can get one for you or you cna get one if you find one in your area.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NCMIC;1604012; said:
i would say to check by a junkyard to see if they have any wrecked ones in there that they can allow you to get one off of. Or check with someone that is near one of those Pick and Pull junk yards that allow you to go out there and get it yourself. Maybe they can get one for you or you cna get one if you find one in your area.

I'll have to check into that. Unfortunately I don't know what years will work. Mine is an 06 LBZ. I was hoping somebody might know if LB7's or LLY's had the same tray.

The other unfortunate thing is there are really no places around here dealing in vehicles much newer than 2000, as even the really bad ones go to auction or the scrap yard....

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Maybe you could put back together using JB-WELD.It can be found at Walmart and is really strong and permanent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts