Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to break the truck in. Took it out back to the corrals.

My nephew video'd it:

http://fuzzydiceracing.com/dirt.mpg

OK... I'm sorry. I'm 44 years old, but I refuse to grow up. There were 5 people in the truck, the 3 kids in the back seat were watching Monster Truck video's on the DVD while I was goofing off. Later we got it 3' in the air, and did some 100' dia 4x4 donuts as well.

Damn it was fun!!! Flame me if you like, but it ROCKED!!!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Flame you .....

Can't I've done worse with less in the truck and a wife *****'in up a storm in the passenger seat ...

Lesson is stand back away from flying debris,use zoom lens ...

Mac

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
McRat,

How many bruises did you put on your cameraman? *ROTFLMAO* He must look like he got caught in a hailstorm.

I do the same thing in snow...the kids love it!!!!! Nothin like putting a 20 ft long truck thru it's paces!!!!!

Tom

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We went down to dragrace the truck (wifey is out of town :( ) but it rained.

So I went out back with the kids and raised hell. Our dairy is going to be houses in 6 months, so I figured to enjoy the rainy day.

Truck is 6 weeks old, 7500mi, and it is more fun each day!!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
That's cool to see a 7000lb Diesel truck do that... most people think of diesels as slow...

I can't wait to take my new truck (when I get it) out on the ocean beaches... will not be wild like that, but fun...

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
nice

i got a funny one... was doing some "fuel pressure testing" a couple months ago late at night.... had a black A4 next to me at a light, no one else around... light goes green...gotta tax the fuel pump... put it to the wood.. truck takes off.. next thing i know arse end is 90* to the right, headlights pointing directly at Mr. A4 going sideways down the road.. his eyes looked like a deer in the headlights.. he slams on the brakes and waits for me to stop and re-start my test.. for some reason he wouldn't get next to me anymore...so he got some smoke for sitting in the rear-view.. wish i had it on video

·
Registered
713 Posts
A family that Donuts together, stays together!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts