Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have an 06' with a sunroof. My overhead console has the lights, homelink, and sunroof controls on it and it has the small opening which cannnot fit a Trippin mount. I want to swap it out for one that has the bigger opening. My interior color is graphite gray but not up top..it is a tan color. So I've found some on ebay, some say they are gray but look tan and vis-versa.

I found one with a trim code "922" that came out of a 2002 Escalade. Would that match my tan overhead console?

Is the tan used through all these years the same tan as I have in my 06'?

Will any of these overhead mounts from 00-05 work on my new truck?

HELP:duh:

·
Registered
564 Posts
You need to get interior color code from your glove box and that will tell you what you need to know.

MAX4X4;1588746; said:
I currently have an 06' with a sunroof. My overhead console has the lights, homelink, and sunroof controls on it and it has the small opening which cannnot fit a Trippin mount. I want to swap it out for one that has the bigger opening. My interior color is graphite gray but not up top..it is a tan color. So I've found some on ebay, some say they are gray but look tan and vis-versa.

I found one with a trim code "922" that came out of a 2002 Escalade. Would that match my tan overhead console?

Is the tan used through all these years the same tan as I have in my 06'?

Will any of these overhead mounts from 00-05 work on my new truck?

HELP:duh:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I haven't really looked at that closely......does it say "interior code XXX" or is it just a huge list of codes and I will have to figure it out?

All I know right now is that I have graphite grey leather.....but on top it is a tan color.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, so this is what I found out......

69I - Dark Pewter Interior Trim
692 - Dark Pewter
DK8 - Deluxe Overhead Console

There is nothing about the tan color top/visors/overhead console.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts