Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep throwing the overboost error code on my 2003 D/A. Is there any kind of flash update issued by GM to resolve the issue? It definately happens more when running the Predator, but I've had it happen stock with no program pulling up a hill. Is there anything I can do to resolve the issue? Would having a more restrictive air intake (stock?) on it slow the overboost problem?

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
The Predater is very good for throwing that overboost code, especially the 1.03 which I have. I dont know if later versions have corrected it or not. What code are you getting? 236,234,238?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
234 and 236. It is happening on v1.07 on all programs. Kinda sucks, don't you think? It is serious, or is it just a side-effect of the programming? What is your recommendation? Don't run the programs, and get a Juice? Ignore it? Is there any danger of it doing any damage? Thanks for the reply!

Greg

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
side effect, ignore it.. Get the juice if you want... Mine sets it all the time, but it dont turn on the light, so ignore it is

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I will ignore it, but I am working with James @ runnin w/ devil to rectify the problem. Hopefully my pain will benefit others in the future and we can fix this once and for all.

All in all, I have to say that these tunes are really nice. The thing shifts way better right outta the gate, and the power is wonderful; it is usable all the way through the rpm range and I swear it seems like it is running smoother.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts