Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running the over the mirror auto meter guage mount? If so was there any problems with the length of the pyro and boost wires? Also was there any adjustability of the mirror lost? A pic or two would be nice if possible.
Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone???

·
Registered
198 Posts
I am interested in the same type of mount and would like to see some pictures as well. I know someone here has to have one.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I am interested in the same type of mount and would like to see some pictures as well. I know someone here has to have one.
yes someone does but I can't remember who

·
Registered
419 Posts
We have several customers with them and we havent heard of any problems with the mirror adjustment at all.

I would get a wiring harness to make sure the wiring leads are long enough. You dont want to start the project only to find out that you just dont have enough length. That could ruin the weekend project for sure.

Here is a photo that we have. Hope this helps

·
Registered
'14 2500 CC LML Bone Stock
41 Posts
I just bought a 2 gauge autometer overhead mount along with autometer z series boost and pyro gauges. I hope to get them installed in the next week or two. I plan on running the pyro wires and boost tubing down the passanger side. Figure I'll have to run the power for the lights and pyro gauge up the drivers side.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff88coupe, Keep us posted on how everything turns out, along with any possible install problems.

·
Registered
626 Posts
So.....how does it look? Any pics????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts