Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you have the TSB on the over boost SES reflash for the dmax, gotta a customer who went to the dealer and they have no clue what he is asking for!!!! anyways if you have a copy of this stashed somewhere, could you post it please!!!

Thanks

DEREK

·
Registered
130 Posts
grasshopper, are you sure a TSB was issued by GM on this? I went to the TSB section here on this forum and found nothing on an overboost reflash TSB. DinoMax

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yeah there was, for early model 01 trucks. Pretty sure later models it wasn't an issue. Don't have the number. If you have an early model 01 that hasn't been reflashed call John Kennedy, I'd bet he knows

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kennedy, do you have a number for me, cause if you do that would be nice to have when i send the guy to the dealer!!!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just looked in ALLDATA and on GM's website, I cannot find it either. I looked for an 01 and an 02.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
My truck was reflashed last October and I still get an overboost code quite often, usually when running stock.

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
I read the info on the above link, what programming has to be done and why, after modifying the box?

JP

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
My take is that it was to update the relationship between MAF and boost due to velocity and flow changes, and possibly to widen the operating parameters...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts