Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck was parked in front of my house on Saturday when it got rear ended by a Honda Civic. Back bumper is bend up on driver side and will need to be replaced, Driver side rear quarter panel is bent under, the bed looks straight they are going to check that plus the frame, and do a four wheel alignment. The Honda never hit the brakes was bending over to get a water bottle. I drove the truck to the repair shop and everything seemed fine but this was not under a load. My question is since my truck was not moving and in park do you think this could damage the Alison Tranny. I tow a 12,000 lb 5Th wheel. If so how do they check something like that out?

Timing is every thing I was going to get the keys and move truck into the drive way when this happened. Thanks for the help.

Mike

·
Registered
289 Posts
hopefully all cosmetic! At least you know who did it and his ins. can cover everything

My buddy has an '06 Mustang GT, yesterday he went out to go to work (yes work on sunday, hes a firefighter for philly) and in the middle of the night someone must have DRILLED the front of his car... both fenders were flaired out and the bumper/grill/hood were destroyed. Person must have been okay because they left the scene!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts