Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any other boxes or programmers out there work like the juice; as far as defeuls while shifting, and not adding any power untill temp is up, and killing power if tranny slip is detected?.......Awsome features I think.

·
Registered
238 Posts
No

Jess

·
Registered
612 Posts
Quadzilla said:
Yes, they just aren't all released yet.

now that sure doesn't help very much

Jim

·
Registered
238 Posts
Man! Quad is becoming such a teaser!

Jess

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
or watching bugs bunny

·
Banned
328 Posts
Shouldn't have opened my mouth probably. We are in the finishing stages and are polishing everything up on it as we speak.

Right now will compete diretly with EDGE. Looks like the highest we will release to start will be in the 140-150 range. ALl boxes will be change on the fly with more than 2 settings. WE will have out LCD screen that will function similar to the Attitude. We are still working on a couple of things, but we should have some cool thing with the LCD that no one else does.

I also want to say that no matter how much you watch tranny slipage you can still burn clutches and converters with too much power. The parameter that are in place for us to monitor is not as great as what has been lead to believe. Yes at lower levels we can help save trannies, but not at higher levels. LIke 150+ for sure.

When we start releasing them I will let everyone know. We are still gathering data from beta testers.

Quad

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm looking for a box now. Are you telling me I should wait a wile. All i need is a 50 or 70 hp tune with a speedo fix.

·
Registered
1 Posts
wakeboarder said:
I'm looking for a box now. Are you telling me I should wait a wile. All i need is a 50 or 70 hp tune with a speedo fix.

I'm also looking for something similar. Don't need a huge increase as I have no interest in rebuilding/replacing the tranny at this point.

Also, will replacing the tires with 265/75's require an adjustment in the tuner or are they close enough to stock?

Thanks,

Todd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts