Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me out guy's,I have tried to deal with the dealer's that have the customized Kodiak's with no results. $65,000.00 or nothing. I want something to pull our fiver with. I thought about just ordering from the factory and having the bed built myself. My question is can you order from the factory(through a dealer) with air ride suspension? I think you can get the seats but not sure about the rear air. if I can't I'll jus t drive the Ford until it quits( sooner or later). I really don't like my new Ford.
Later
Cary:(

·
Registered
65 Posts
Couple suggestions. Try ebay. Alot of dealers sell them on there so you are getting brand new or very new with full warranty and a real dealer to stand behind. Secondly is deal with the fleet department or commercial department. They usually make the better deals. I couldn't get a good deal from our local dealer either. I found one down in Texas at below dealer cost.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wharever you do, make sure it has the Air-Cab suspension.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There is a dealer in GA that you can get the basic cab & chassis for $34K, black. I bought from them and did everything myself. A nice bed will cost you $5K. Western Hauler Leather & Ostrich skin seats will cost you $2,500, very nice stereo & DVD/TV will cost a total of $1500. Nice wood center console from a local guy here where I live in dark Cherry wood will cost you $400. Wood dash trim kit is $250. That total is just under $44K for the same thing they are offering. I did all this over about 3 weeks in the evenings and weekends. Let me know if you want the contact info for the dealer.

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you must buy one of these pieces of junk,try Chariot Conversions they make one sharp body.Try Bob Hook chevy in Louisville Ky,they sell in the low to mid 50s.animal 4500 rvtransporter

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Teamrope, I would appreciate the contact in georgia. Seems like the best option for now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It is Lake Oconee Chevrolet in Greensboro, GA. Talk to Jimmy Worth at 866-317-5185. They are right off of I-20 there at Greensboro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts