Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered my ats stage 2 trans if it gets here by saturday ill be installing it this weekend!!! :ro) :muahaha:

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
well since you have a complete trans coming might as well smoke em if you got em(clutches that is):h : Set her to kill and :grd:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea ive been doing that since i bought the truck. i might have to have my buddy tow me to work on saturday!!!

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
rutroe......dont want to let wade seem me sujesting you whore out his soon to be core :lol:

You can go a good distance in 3rd gear as long as you dont have to hit the interstate :lol: Just dont go doing any high boosted launched and fry the c1's you really aint going to go anywere :lol:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
:ro) :ro)

Even though burning up your stock tranny is fun, putting the power to the ground always feels better ;) .

:grd:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so is that co pilot pretty bad or what! can i make my trans shift like i want it too? If not im sure efi live will straighten that out soon!

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
How do you want it to shift? It can make it hit real hard or normal depending what you want.....but IMO its not really worth it at the track for 99% of people. It does really make you think its going like hell though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just want it to shift hard as hell. oh well as long as it feels cool ive already paid for it!. is anyone using the ats extreme trans?

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Hard shift dosnt necissarily mean good. But if you are informed of that and want it anyway then its all good and enjoy your purchase :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts