Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
We would like to add that each of our formulas has as many as 12 chemicals. Bio-Diesel is just a small part.

We took samples of all our base chemicals this morning and none of them had any contaminants whatsoever.

There was a point where Opti-Lube was run from a garage when it was under control of another owner. At this point, it is part of Low Range Off-Road and has part of our facility in Utah.

If anyone finds this in the bottom of their containers, please call us for a refund or replacement of product.

·
Registered
207 Posts
answer????

I have been following your product since it first came out. It says opti lube is a division of Low Range Off Road in Utah.

Where is your manufacturing facility located for Opti Lube.
Or do you buy in bulk and re-bottle with your logo ??
Yes, Opti-Lube was run out of a residential garage until 2 years ago when it was purchased by Low Range Off-Road. Opti-Lube is currently run out of the back of the Low range Off-Road store in Orem Utah.

Its no secret that we use Lubrizol products and mix them with other stuff.

Can I ask a question, Why do you use bio-diesel as part of your mixture and at what percentage???

I was always lead to believe not to have bio-diesel stand for any length of time because of the risk of algre growth.
I cannot answer why its used. Bio has a shelf life of about 6 months and you are correct, if there is water in the bio, it can grow algae and we are dealing with the issue.

The products we could have issue with were made from October through December and would include XL and XPD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.