Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was probably well discussed already,there seem to be so many choices out there.I just want to here what you guys have to say about the one you have.some people say the stock is best on filtration,but not enough air.some say after market is better air with less filtration.whats up??lets here it!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Not sure what everyone else thinks, but for me, either do a 'custom' CAI mod to your airbox, or upgrade to the '06 factory airbox. Cheers.

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
Hit the search button and be prepared for hours of reading. There is no clear winner in this debate, as of yet.

·
Registered
211 Posts
try a volant with the air scoop. definately cooler air intake.excellent quality

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the 06 airbox that much better? If so is it a simple install,or does it require any modifying.Just courious who makes the o6 air intake?

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Is the 06 airbox that much better? If so is it a simple install,or does it require any modifying.Just courious who makes the o6 air intake?
Ford

Sorry that was begging to be done ):h

They are actually the oem GM 2006 airbox. They are different, and look much bigger IMO.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Should have saved my money and stayed stock but modified. It is kinda cool to hear it suck with the CAI

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I think intakes are a lot of money for very little gain, just modify the existing one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.