6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about this.....?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hoot,

I like....alot!
. My '03 is the same color. Do you have any details on the grill? I might have to get me one!

John

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm bringing the guy over to answer the questions himself.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope..... I already started out better looking than yours from the GMC factory

It's probably going to have a different hood though

·
Registered
149 Posts
That looks GREAT !!!!! I like it !!!! I think the '03 Chevy front end looks cool, but that grill makes it look even better.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
How about the WWWII Edition?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
hoot,

"It's probably going to have a different hood though"

Is that subtle or what?

Denial is almost always overcome just a little bit at a time!

KA, it does look great! Did you find out who made & where it can be obtained?http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001

Edited by: DMAX2DAMAX

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
How bout one in Red????

·
Registered
276 Posts
Dang, I hate to admit this, but that actually doesn't look too bad. I really like that red on Victory's truck with the deflector...

That grill looks much MUCH better than stock...

cadman_ks

·
Registered
212 Posts
I might get used to the 03's if they all looked like that. Looks real good hoot.

·
Registered
410 Posts
its the balls..nice job mun

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
From the front straight on , looks good ......
From a side look,it's still a but'ter face ..... The lines just dont match ....The GMC's look a whole lot better IMO ....

So all in all there still a =>
in my eyes .... To straight squared off fenders ...

Ugly enough to make a train take a dirt road .....

Mac

Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
994 Posts
Exactly what Mackin points out above. Chev took the cheap way out. Only updated the front. The back still matches the 2001 - 2002 front end. A straight edge front and a curvy back on 2003.

·
Registered
747 Posts
OC_DMAX said:
Exactly what Mackin points out above. Chev took the cheap way out. Only updated the front. The back still matches the 2001 - 2002 front end. A straight edge front and a curvy back on 2003.

I agree. They should have stuck with the '01-'02 front end. Those are, IMHO, the best looking trucks Chevy has made in a long time. Granted the two pictures posted look good, but I love the last style and I think the GMC front end looks better on the '03's. The front end change is the only reason I went with GMC instead of Chevy.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Now if they only made a grill to make my face a little more pleasant

·
Registered
84 Posts
I only like the 03 front with 6" under it and 35's. Looks better up in the air. The GMC looks great except for that huge gap between the bumper and the grill.

·
Registered
217 Posts
OK, so does anyone have manufacturer info for this beauty? I want to put it on my christmas last for santa, and santa likes to shop early.

John

·
Registered
149 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts