Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded carcrafter22's tune out of the tune library and tried to load it on my truck tonight. I got an error stating that the operating system was different. What's the deal with that? The operating system on my stock tune is 12603624 and the operating system on carcrafter's tune is 12606128. Anyone have an idea if I can load the tune in my truck? How do I do it? Am I having trouble because my truck is an 06 LLY instead of an LBZ?

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
you dont need my stock file all you have to do is open my modified tune and also open a copy of your stock tune in another window. Open the history tab in my modified tune and just go through each table I modified and open it up copy it and then past it to your same table on your stock tune. you have to do this for every table I moddified in my tune history. I know this sounds like alot of work but it really isnt. I did this for a kodiak today and it only took about 5 minutes.pm me if you need any help.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already downloaded your stock tune from the tune library and ran the script. It was really easy and took less than a minute. I haven't loaded the tune yet because I don't have my truck right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts