Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, trump throwing more **** away that doesn't do anything but benefit Putin. Please just give me one reason to do this.

·
Premium Member
17,839 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yep, trump throwing more **** away that doesn't do anything but benefit Putin. Please just give me one reason to do this.
Are you dumb? I see this as an absolute win because it is obvious that the Russians are exploiting this treaty. even with the liberal MSM spin in this article I can see that clearly.

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you dumb? I see this as an absolute win because it is obvious that the Russians are exploiting this treaty. even with the liberal MSM spin in this article I can see that clearly.

Last I checked the old saying "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" is still true. But as with every treaty and every trade agreement trump thinks nothing is better than something. But what do I know, I'm just some dumb guy that disagrees with trump.

·
Administrator
15,674 Posts
Last I checked the old saying "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" is still true. But as with every treaty and every trade agreement trump thinks nothing is better than something. But what do I know, I'm just some dumb guy that disagrees with trump.
Again, like the nuclear treaty, If they are not following the agreement then why have it? Drop out and re-negotiate a new treaty down the road

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Again, like the nuclear treaty, If they are not following the agreement then why have it? Drop out and re-negotiate a new treaty down the road
Because with the treaty we can fly over most of Russia to do surveillance, without the treaty we can fly over NONE of Russia.

·
Administrator
15,674 Posts
Because with the treaty we can fly over most of Russia to do surveillance, without the treaty we can fly over NONE of Russia.
Says who? you don't think Russia is flying over US lands now??
The surveillance is on-going with or without a signed agreement

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Says who? you don't think Russia is flying over US lands now??
The surveillance is on-going with or without a signed agreement
Umm, that is exactly what the treaties purpose was, to allow flyovers for surveillance. trump pulls out, we no lose a surveillance method.

·
Administrator
15,674 Posts
Umm, that is exactly what the treaties purpose was, to allow flyovers for surveillance. trump pulls out, we no lose a surveillance method.
The treaties gave a baseline agreement. regardless of the agreement being in place or not. Both sides are doing surveillance on the other country and will continue to do so well into the future...
Again, if Russia is not following the old agreement then why stay in it? Just back out and re-negotiate a new deal later on.

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The treaties gave a baseline agreement. regardless of the agreement being in place or not. Both sides are doing surveillance on the other country and will continue to do so well into the future...
Again, if Russia is not following the old agreement then why stay in it? Just back out and re-negotiate a new deal later on.
trump has yet to re-negotiate ****. This is exactly one of the reasons I do not like trump. Any idiot can waltz in and say "I don't like it, pull out", you may very well agree with pulling out, won't fault you for that. But it takes an actual leader to not like something and re-negotiate it, which is exactly what trump has failed at. He has undone everything and not done anything.

·
Administrator
15,674 Posts
trump has yet to re-negotiate ****. This is exactly one of the reasons I do not like trump. Any idiot can waltz in and say "I don't like it, pull out", you may very well agree with pulling out, won't fault you for that. But it takes an actual leader to not like something and re-negotiate it, which is exactly what trump has failed at. He has undone everything and not done anything.
He just pulled out.... so give him some time to schedule things and negotiate.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
78 Posts
With the recent satellite upgrade one the retirement of sr-71. Flyovers not needed.

But I thought open skies was more to do with commercial operations.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts