Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
St Joe diesel is having an open house and dyno day on November 11 from 9am to 4pm. The dyno will cost $65 for 3 runs:D . There will be door prizes, like a Fass Fuel sytem, AFE air intake, and t-shirts:ro) . They will also have food and refreshments. It should be a good time, i look forward to seeing some of you.:cool:

For information call St Joe Diesel at 816-233-5924

-Rob-

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'll try to be there. Thats if I won't get stoned for bring a gasser. LOL

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I will try and make it as well. Look forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
oops thinking of floor it diesel..........doh

I will still try and make it up there.

·
Registered
379 Posts
hmm i might make it. Dont know if i'll have truck back together by then or not.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stroker1;1381081; said:
hmm i might make it. Dont know if i'll have truck back together by then or not.

Come on, you can make it.:cool:

-Rob-

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I think he is scared :lol: .

·
Registered
379 Posts
lol nah got a bunch of new stuff going on and doubt i'll have it together and tuned by then.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stroker1;1382140; said:
lol nah got a bunch of new stuff going on and doubt i'll have it together and tuned by then.
Dang, your at it again, youll be catchin my times at the track, looks like its time to go back to work.:lol: :joke:

-Rob-

·
Registered
379 Posts
lol yep im at it again, youd better get an a5k and a dual cp3.......wait on second thought, dont get those i want to be out front:D

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it sucks its on the opening day of hunting season, but ill have to run up in between hunts, who alls coming?:cool:

-Rob-

·
Registered
544 Posts
Rhall;1398825; said:
Well it sucks its on the opening day of hunting season, but ill have to run up in between hunts, who alls coming?:cool:

-Rob-
I would really like to come but yes, it is the opening day for Missouri's deer season. I haven't missed an opener for a long time.

·
Registered
379 Posts
im not gonna make it:(, i'll be working on truck all weekend putting the new parts on :D .

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'll be there. Blue crew cab short bed Hope to meet some of you guys. My buddy will also be there with a black 01 standard cab long bed It'll be easy enough to find,black with a lot of chrome. I'll be toward the bottom of the list but i'm gonna try her anyway.
:grd:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kevin G;1400593; said:
I'll be there. Blue crew cab short bed Hope to meet some of you guys. My buddy will also be there with a black 01 standard cab long bed It'll be easy enough to find,black with a lot of chrome. I'll be toward the bottom of the list but i'm gonna try her anyway.
:grd:
The more people the better!!!:cool:

-Rob-

·
Registered
379 Posts
well, howd it go????

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stroker1;1406414; said:
well, howd it go????
The dyno day was good, St Joe Diesel did a real good job of putting it on. Now my dyno on the other hand was horrible, since my truck was and early 02 we had no way of locking it in 4th gear along with 2 other dmaxes, you ready for my numbers? I made 404 hp on fuel-:t and this is funny too, i made 512 hp on n20 running a .085 orfice which is about 180 hp, i was pissed. An 01 dmax that has made upper 600's before on another dyno, which was running twin cp3's ak5 40% injectors, also couldn't lock in 4th and made a whole 507hp. So i guess its time for me to put od lockout on my truck and get the reflash for it.:rolleyes: Maybe its just me but im not a fan of load dyno's anymore, there was a few other trucks that didn't have any problem locking in gear and had way lower numbers that they were capable of and some of them had made before. Needless to say ill stay on the track, or hooked to the sled where my truck is the one doing the performing, not the dyno operator. JMO dynos are not for me.

-Rob-

·
Registered
379 Posts
well that sucks, its pretty apparent that your truck makes a tad more than 404 hp. What kind of numbers are others people with similar setups as yours putting down? Based on your trap speed surely your 500-550 on fuel?

floor it's dyno has been really consistent with dynojet and mustang dynos that ive been on, but my tuning keeps trans locked up in OD and will not down shift (dyno only tune).

luke

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, most trucks on here running my set up are about 500 to the rear wheels on #2. Then with my n20 set up it probably should have been upper 600's. Its probably mostly cause i couldn't lock it in 4th gear, but there were a few manual transmission trucks which numbers werent right either. Lots of people knew it and we were all kind of curious, im not blaming floor its dyno, but they did seem kind of confused on a few trucks when they were running it.

-Rob-

1 - 20 of 27 Posts