Diesel Place banner

Click the # of Voters to view our member List!:)

ontario diesel place club

81K views 259 replies 47 participants last post by  BlackMax Canada 
Sign me up. DP Ontario Chapter. :D

phantom 309;1585185; said:
Diesel place .com decals are available from the "buy DP gear" at the top of the page,
Nick only charges $2.00 for 9" wide decals Now its time to ask him to add "Ontario chapter" decals to go below that i suppose.
Nick
Good idea, I have the diesel place decal on my back window.

So any sled owners been out on their sleds? Seems everywhere but sudbury now has snow. Sault got a big dump, Barrie got a bunch.

I've got a little 98 fan cooled Z-440, owned it since H.S.. Was going to finally upgrade but bought the truck and sportster. Looks like it was good idea not to. none of our trail plan is officially open yet.

Rodeo_Joe;1586232; said:
Exactly Phantom ..... by just puttin Ontario Chapter it'll know where we're from not the actual founders location! I don't think I'll be that confusin to people!
I forgot I had this pic.

Attachments

phantom 309;1608447; said:
i have some made up already,.
Let's see some pics!!! Price?

Just been slacking. You have a paypal account??

Got mine today. Looks good. Send ya return mail on Thursday. :D

Rodeo_Joe;1710996; said:
Phantom I just got mine today thank you! I'll send the money tommorow!
Got mine. Just realized I never sent ya mail back. Sorry, will do that tomorrow so it's en-route monday....... :banghead:

Rodeo_Joe;1720113; said:
Yeah I'd like to head up there this year to check it out if I hve the time. I mght also head over to fergus the weekend before.
I forgot about Fergus. Missed it last year because I was working. Might have to attend and maybe try out the Local 6,000+ class. :ro)

Better start to actually plan some things before forgetting.

Where is everyone???????????????

Where is everyone? What's new?

BlackMax Canada;1739882; said:
Still here, just busy. I was sure I'd run into Tiny Bubbles the last few weeks (Verner) while whipping back and forth to Burk's Falls.

Ford truck to Sturgeon,
Drill and compressor to and from Burk's Falls
Blasting mats Sturgeon Falls to Sudbury,
Etc

Right on good to see your getting things done. If ya ever get a chance you should wash it though. :p:

I've been kinda busy too, got the bike out and runnin, slowly doing the lift on my 98. Have to summerize my plow still. Looked under the truck today and saw some wet cooler lines. Have to call the dealer this week.
I'm starting 6 in a row but maybe next week if your off we'll have to have a coffee or beer.:beerchug:

Tiny bubbles;1746278; said:
Just wanted to say hi. I finaly stoped home for a few minutes. I saw you a few times blackmax nice trailer i'm up and down from north bay to sault ste marie every day with my kenworth. Well have to get together soon for coffee or lunch. Last time you saw my truck it was my wife bringing me lunch at the echo truck stop in verner . Next time you come by here check for a blck kenworth truck with a tanker i work for quality carriers, if my truck is there i'm not to far away. ok time to go back to work talk to you guys soon.
Great to see ya checkin in. Got any pics of the kenworth? I'd like to pick up a T-800 or maybe even a 379 pete to fix up for truck shows. Maybe one of my next projects. Post when you have some time, I'd take a drive out to have a coffee, compare trucks. :D :D

2 Event Dates

Well so far I know of 2 events locally, hope to make it to both.

First one is Fathers day weekend. June 16 and 17th. Chemmy Mud Bogs. Not exactly one for everyone but I should be there with my other truck, just need to get it back togeather. http://www.personainternet.com/mudboggers/

Second is July 21-22, Hanmer Truck Pulls. Never been to it before so I can't really give much for details. Just a small event I think.

Been waiting for the COPTA dates for 07 to be released. http://www.cotpa.org/

Great Lakes Truck and Tractor Pullers Association has released their dates. Aug 31st (Friday) there is a pull in Kinmount. Sep 20th (thursday) there is a pull in Lindsey. Might see if I'm off for these or atleast one. Both are going to run Local Diesel but the Lindsey one is limited to 10 trucks. http://www.greatlakespull.com/schedule.html

Well just ordered a new plate. HAULNDZL
Just have to wait now for it to show up. Have custom plate on my 98 (FUNINMUD) Now I'll have one on the 06. I guess need something for my bike..... :cool:

Yes rather worthless post, will post pics once it shows up.

06bowtie_guy;1796794; said:
Well just ordered a new plate. HAULNDZL
Just have to wait now for it to show up. Have custom plate on my 98 (FUNINMUD) Now I'll have one on the 06. I guess need something for my bike..... :cool:

Yes rather worthless post, will post pics once it shows up.
Well changed my mind. Kinda seemed like I was trucking diesel fuel.
Back to the thinking tank, 1BADDMAX, 1BADDSL, DURAMAX, 1MEANDSL. Or maybe DZL instead of DSL. What do you all think???

On another note, anyone get deals on moto metal wheels?? Called the local Kal Tire and was quoted, 324 a wheel, Moto Metal 951's in Chrome and 304.60 a tire for BFG AT's in a 285 65/R18.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.