Diesel Place banner

Click the # of Voters to view our member List!:)

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ihaven't heard of any but check out the thread Ontario. A club sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Did not hear of one but i would join one

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thankyou2 thanks alot for the DP folks for makin this a sticky !

if the DP people dont mind maybe this can be the official start? with us being the first members?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Sign me up. DP Ontario Chapter. :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
D-Max Club

Now all we need is a name and we have the start of it.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I'm in...that makes a 2 truck parade in Sudbury. 3 if Tinybubbles makes the 1/2 hour drive from Verner.:D

I've been reading about other local diesel clubs on the DP, some interesting reading.

Example:
  • Having The Diesel Place name in the club name?
  • or own distinct club name
  • All diesels or just DMax
  • Someone has to lead
I speak for the Norther part of ON, there is only 2 events here that would bring any DMaxes to town. K of C fair (truck pulls), and the good ol Chemmy Mud bogs (although I'd never run the mud).

...there's always ATV rallys that dont contribute to unusual wear and tear on the DMax...

Does anyone have their finger on the pulse for other types or more Diesel friendly events in the South or Central Ontario?

If we know where the bulk of possible events and gatherings perhaps a leader should be more local or central to that area?

Just some rambling ideas (check time of post)

Kerry

·
Registered
64 Posts
How about the Diesel Place Hosers.....hahahahaha

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
ericpetersen;1566980; said:
How about the Diesel Place Hosers.....hahahahaha
Take of eh!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think thats a pretty good idea. maybe a north and south division within the same group ? we can start by all taking a number in order of posting? if so we need to figure out where north south borders will be ? and if it will be just duramaxs

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Copy and paste this in a PM to me and I will add it to your sigs!;)

[*url=http://dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132982][*B]Click here for the Ontario DP Club![/B][/url]

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Perfect.

1 - 20 of 260 Posts