Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other testers receive there emailed onstar report? Got mine today Came back Unable to sucessfully complete a diagnostic test on
Engine / Trans
Emissions system
Air bag
Antilock braking

Kinda wierd Is big brother looking???

Third juice box installed Tuesday. No other codes or problems

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes, mine does the same thing. I asked Nate if this was possible and he said no.

Nate,
Maybe this needs a little more investigation.

Has anyone else received their report?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I got the same report yesterday..........

·
Registered
60 Posts
got mine today, same thing...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty sure GM knows somethings up. They are probably seeing a pattern. I wounder if the PPE tuner and other tuners cause the same report. I think this needs to be investigated further by Edge or somebody

·
Registered
81 Posts
That would be terrible if GM could find out your running a chip simply by an onstar report...... ;(

·
Registered
30 Posts
PPE did not interfere with onstar on mine, Edge does.

·
Registered
19 Posts
On-Star

GM would not be able to find out that the jucie and attitude were installed on the truck through on-star, because we don't acctualy reprogram the PCM, the Juice basicly tells the computer everything is stock so that we can run certain values higher than what the computer was set for. The computer sends a signal to the box, we modify it then send it to the designated sensors, then a signal is sent back to the PCM telling it everything is stock. Even if GM pulled the computer and tried to sniff it for anything abnormal, or check for max values, they would not find anything, because the juice tells the computer everything is stock. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
On-Star may not be able to read anythig, because its like hooking up two scan tools, and they just interfere with each other.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I like the Onstar report. I would hope the Edge could live along nicely with Onstar.......

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Nate? Are you guys working on this? I just got my forst On-Star report and this is the response:

Diagnostic: We were unable to successfully complete a diagnostic test. If an indicator light is lit on dashboard, push your blue OnStar button.

This is a problem for me as I really like (and pay for) On-Star.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.