·
Registered
912 Posts
Happy 100th, all you Old SOB's!

:beerchug:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just requested today. Don't keep me waiting! I'm a cranky SOB.

·
Registered
49 Posts
my old SOB is my daily driver and it runs like a champ

·
Whistle Pigs Are Cool
2,460 Posts
Turned 61000 miles last week with a loaded run from The Syncro Ranch, of Salida, to Leadville and back.

Now looking a a '94 6.5 3/4 4x4 'burb for stinkingly silly cheap

·
Registered
55 Posts
Requested.

Just picked up my first 6.2 today. I've previously owned an LLY, then and LML, now a Cruze Diesel and a 6.2.

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
Old truck looks to be in good shape :thumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
My 6.2 is an 84. And it runs hard. Yet I still dont know what model suburban it is. If anyone does if love to know.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
Says right on the side, Silverado. The only other classification is 1/2 ton or 3/4 which you can tell from the wheels gvw's and rpo codes.

·
Off we go!.......
8,772 Posts
The 10 above Silverado on the side says it's a 1/2T

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
Just looking through the members list guys, we have 300 members now, must be enough for a party......happy 300th all you "Old SOB's" ....J&J.

·
Off we go!.......
8,772 Posts
Just looking through the members list guys, we have 300 members now, must be enough for a party......happy 300th all you "Old SOB's" ....J&J.
301 now :thumb:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
member numbers posted in the old sob's club space
301 now :thumb:

Have you guys figured out a way to see what each member's actual # is?

I tried clicking on the "List Members" for this group & Ontario Diesel Place Chapter group to view what member # i am, but get the message that i'm trying to access a page to which i'm not allowed.

·
Off we go!.......
8,772 Posts
Have you guys figured out a way to see what each member's actual # is?

I tried clicking on the "List Members" for this group & Ontario Diesel Place Chapter group to view what member # i am, but get the message that i'm trying to access a page to which i'm not allowed.

As close as your going to get to that is the member list post in the club section....

There isn't anywhere even us club mods (or even the site mods) can go to see who joined in what order. It's just up to us club mods to list everyone in order as we approve requests.

EDIT: It looks like you're #287

EDIT: and it looks like there's a few missing from that list because the official list the forum has shows 311 members....

·
Whistle Pigs Are Cool
2,460 Posts

Reactions: turbonator

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new to this site but I've got a 6.2 K20 as my daily/company truck I clicked the link and it took me to a list of clubs, I'm not sure if it sent a request

21 - 40 of 41 Posts