Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup everyone. Great forums. I've been looking for a site to call my own for my truck after I found one for my wifes Envoy. My Family has quite a few Duramax's ranging from plane to extreme. I own a 02 Crew Silverado, Fully loaded. I'll try and post some photo's. My Brother has an 04 lifted 8" on 22's. My mother is in between having sold her 04 and has a new 06 on order. My grandfather just took delivery of his new 06. We love this truck.

As for me, we own a construction company in southern utah, My bro is pro motocross, we raise Quarter Horses, and we ride street bikes. We are usually in continual modification of our trucks. My dad is the outcast of the family with an 05 Cummins.

Hope to get to know yall. Thanks.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Welcome :) Lookin forward to the pic's. Be sure to fill in your signiture so we can drool over you mods. :D

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. Like otis said, when you get a chance, go to "User CP", create a signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your rig because....

:nopics:​

·
Registered
73 Posts
Howdy! from Texas ):h

1 - 4 of 4 Posts