Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was up in Old Forge snowmobiling and saw a couple of nice trucks in town. Any locals chime in.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey which Old Forge were you in? Pa or NY?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sorry didn't know there was two. I was in New York. Heading up there on tuesday night again to ride for a day or two.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Nice! Never been up that way. Im sure they have plenty of snow to ride sleds there! Wash that salt off though! My bro lives outside Binghamton and DAM does that salt kill the sheetmetal and undercarriage. Hows the Dmaxes up that way? Lifted?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes they were lifted. there was two trucks outside of a garage that said _____ racing. and the truck looked pretty bad ass.

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
old forge

i was there this week. good time
bad news on the way home. front wheel bearing making noise hope to fix it as i am going back to old forge on the 23 jan.
where do you live
snochaser

·
Registered
689 Posts
I currently live in Carle Place, NY. My shop is in Hicksville, NY. I used to live in Jermyn, Pa and had a shop in Mayfield. Not too far from Old Forge, Pa.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I currently live in Carle Place, NY. My shop is in Hicksville, NY. I used to live in Jermyn, Pa and had a shop in Mayfield. Not too far from Old Forge, Pa.
Your shop is in Hicksville, on Long Island? what kind of shop is it.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Your shop is in Hicksville, on Long Island? what kind of shop is it.
Diesel Performance. I dont think I can describe what I do b/c its considered advertising, but give me a call 516-680-7377.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts