Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/topic.ten-id-137657-s-i_now_respect

Quote from the above link:
"the other night i was cruising through Glen Rose, TX in my stock 05 cummins and passed a very clean d-max, couldn't tell ya the year other than not 02. all black inluding wheels. well i guess i'm a show off so i punched it so he could see the smoke in his headlights. on the other side of town, he pulled up next to me. we were rolling up to the light when it turned green and we punched it. i pulled ahead only cause he was spinning and as soon as he got traction he was gone. holy mess. i was shocked he passed me THAT fast. i mean it wasn't close after he had traction. well later down the road i passed him again once again being a show off. well we get behind a big rig going up hill with an acceleration lane approaching. the d-max rides my tail, the rig moves over and i nail it. the d-max guy almost completely passes me again but couldn't quite get all the way around. i laid off at 100 when the acceleration lane ended. so he started behind me and ended up in front of me going up hill while i was pegged out.

I now respect!

to make myself feel some better i did see a monitor on the pillar that i'm assuming was an Attitude, thus he probably had a Juice. it doesn't matter, that truck was good looking and DANG fast!

yall now have my respect!
"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Usually I always hear about people giving the bird, yelling or screaming about getting smoked by the other guy.

I admire your attitude:cool2: ... but I think you need to add a few more mods to your truck so that doesn't happen again.;)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There I fixed it...not me....I just posted the story.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't I feel sheepish....:eek::

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.