1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
i wish their website would work, looks tough as all get out

·
Registered
380 Posts
i googled it and this is what i found, www.offroadalloys.com/ORA/index/chevy.cfm give that a whirl. the bumpers look great my only concern would be how it would hold up to road salt, especially if ya nick the clear coat.i tried the link and it wont work. try googleing off road alloys and youll find it. for the money thier asking you might as well go with ruenel stainless.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mgil, thanks for the google idea. I found the link.

:cookoo: Nevermind the mirror finish are $3900. I can't believe they would want that much. They are nice but :eek: .

DMAXBOB

·
Registered
380 Posts
yeah, when i saw the price i figured might as well go with ruenel there pretty close price wise but ruenel's is stainless. i sent emails to ruenel and buckstop and road armour no replies yet ,guess thier to busy to get back to me . if my eyes werent so f*c*ed up i'd buy a welder and make one myself.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Very pricy..but you wouldn't have to worry about rust

·
Registered
380 Posts
talked to ruenel yesterday, diane the president of the company was very nice , spent about 20 min. with me on the phone , and aswered all my questions and concerns. thier bumper cost $3000 , winch ready,6" fog light cut outs,mirror polished stainless. it will fit 03-06 silverados 2500's . it will also fit 1500's with adaptor plates . she said i could buy the stainless tow bumper for another $1000. it is rated for 20000# and replaces the factory hitch, and has cutouts for backup lights. so for the same money that offroad alloys wants for the front ,i can get both front and rear stainless. turn around time about 7 weeks. thier painted bumpers are about half the money, but the stainless really looks great, guess the old lady is gonna have a good valentines day, gotta grease her up for this one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts