Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's that time again ....

I try and do my best to accommodate everyone but always some are disappointed for this I'm Sorry .....

If you live in the area please come out Dyno participation isn't mandatory but encouraged ... Yes they will allow you to roll your own truck if you want ... Gassers are welcome and encouraged to come out and support 8100HD he's gonna need it and you can Dyno also ...

That official date is the 12th of June .... The day will begin at 9am ish with some of us meeting at Friendlys off Queen Street on route 10 south earlier ... Time to be determined for breakfeast with those coming ...

It's a Dyno Jet with optic sensor avail... It is a excellent spot loads of parking in a industrial park in South Windsor....The Facility is Unlimited Motor Sports and Paint ... The owners Chad and Eric are first class and you'll feel very welcome ... Geerhead will be an Official Tech II operator yes he's more then qualified ...

Maybe we can get a burn out contest going unless GMCTRUCK gets the cops to show up like he did in Kent with rides in his handshaker ...

Although last time a Officer showed to spectator last October ...

For the diesel there will be Power Boxes to try I'll do my best to drum up as much as I can ... I would rather not commercialize this event but if a Supporting Vendor of this site would like to participate their welcome ...

This is a rain or shine event there is plenty of indoor space to seek shelter ...

There will be soda barbecue and beer ..... Soda and barbecue are on the host's bring your own beer you lushes ... A approx head count would be appreciated ...

Lets continue to keep the East Coast dyno days ranking top notch ...This isn't to be missed ....

More info to follow ,I hope to see you all out there ...

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
send me a ticket and i'll buy ALL the beer..

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Diesel Power said:
send me a ticket and i'll buy ALL the beer..

Oh man tempting !!!!

<TABLE class=frgrid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 bgColor=#ffffff summary="The rows represent non-stop, 1 stop, and 2+ stops (a single row is provided for Multi-Destination itineraries). The columns represent your choice of airlines. Clicking on the price shown in each cell will redisplay this page with only flights matching the airline and number of flights ed. Clicking on a stop category or airline will display all flights within that category."><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TH style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4px; MARGIN: 4px; PADDING-TOP: 4px" align=middle width=102 bgColor=#ffffff></TH>
<TH class=b style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4px; MARGIN: 4px; PADDING-TOP: 4px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffefcc" width=88><A href="javascript ButtonSubmitHandler(document.FareResults,'NYOP')" target="_blank">

Name Your Own Price</A>
<TH class=b width=88><A class=b href="javascript ButtonSubmitHandler(document.FareResults,'carrier=UA')" target="_blank">

United
Airlines
</A></TH>
<TH class=b width=88><A class=b href="javascript ButtonSubmitHandler(document.FareResults,'carrier=AA')" target="_blank">

American
Airlines
</A></TH>
<TH class=b width=88><A class=b href="javascript ButtonSubmitHandler(document.FareResults,'carrier=CO')" target="_blank">

Continental
Airlines
</A></TH>
<TH class=b width=88><A class=b href="javascript ButtonSubmitHandler(document.FareResults,'carrier=US')" target="_blank">

US
Airways
</A></TH>
<TH class=b width=88><A class=b href="javascript ButtonSubmitHandler(document.FareResults,'carrier=HP')" target="_blank">

America
West
</A></TH>
<TH class=b style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4px; MARGIN: 4px; PADDING-TOP: 4px" width=88><A class=b href="javascript ButtonSubmitHandler(document.FareResults,'carrier=OTH')" target="_blank">

All Others
</A></TH></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center width=102 height=22>
<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width=82 summary=""><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TD bgColor=#ffffff>Non-Stop</TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>
<TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffefcc" width=88 rowSpan=3>Best Deal
<A href="javascript ButtonSubmitHandler(document.FareResults,'NYOP')" target="_blank">Name Your
Own Price</A>
</TD>
<TD width=88>N/A </TD>
<TD width=88>N/A </TD>
<TD width=88>N/A </TD>
<TD width=88>N/A </TD>
<TD width=88>N/A </TD>
<TD width=88>N/A </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center width=102 height=22>
<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width=82 summary=""><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TD bgColor=#

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
geeze,

what about valuejet???

Actually this would be fine. i'll save the reservation so you can give me your credit card...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=624>
<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center width="5%" colSpan=2>

</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="21%" colSpan=2>

Flights
New search </TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="74%" colSpan=8>

</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center bgColor=#0000ff colSpan=12>

</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center width="1%">

</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="74%" colSpan=7>

Sacramento (SMF) to Hartford-Springfield (BDL)
</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="25%" colSpan=4>
Friday, Jun 11
</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center colSpan=12> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center width="1%">

</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="74%" colSpan=7> </TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="22%" colSpan=2> </TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="1%"> </TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="2%"> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center width="19%" colSpan=3>

Flight info</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="25%" colSpan=2>

Dates</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="14%" colSpan=2>

Misc</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="31%" colSpan=2>

Fares</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="11%" colSpan=3> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center width="19%" colSpan=3>

United Airlines
Airbus A319 </TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="25%" colSpan=2>

Jun 11 6:40 am depart SMF
Jun 11 12:34 pm arrive ORD</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="14%" colSpan=2>

stops: Non-stop
</TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="31%" colSpan=2>

Class: First
Fare Basis Code:
QUA7UPN
Booking Class: Q
Fare Rules </TD>
<TD vAlign=center width="11%" colSpan=3 rowSpan=2>

<A href="http://dieselplace.com/cgi/store?stamp=4~mECbd5_M_*itn/ord%3d1084921093.54928,itn/air/united&actio

·
Registered
6,063 Posts

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Maybe someone will sponsor a tranny..........so when mine finally goes I can save the tow money and with Mac and Geerhead I figure 3 hours and I can be running with a swap

Seriously though.....................

This is a don't miss event.............the East Coast CT. crew and traveling guests really get's it done.......

Plenty of stuff to try on a "VIRGIN" tranny....maybe they will hold 5th gear for a few runs.......

I am gonna have a hat with names in it for who goes first..I am throwing Mackin's name out.........long story.

T
NYEdited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
644 Posts
Don't need any support.....I've gots a friend who's just the right height..........

...to lean on that is!!!

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Be sure and get us some pics of Broker and his awsome machines!

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey everyone!

I WILL be at the dyno day to see you all! Mac you owe me a beer haha.
oh and Mac thanks for the call to tell me about it! lol What im not special anymore

cant wait to see you all again.

Shannon

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm taking the Day off and will be there ! Been a LONG WINTER !!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Looks like I'll be running the "traditional" stack.....and the ******* box....oh and let's not forget old faithful.....Edge Juice......What's everyone else gonna be running?

Edited by: BIG DIPPER

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Going to be interesting,a not to miss event ....What and hell is a seven aster box ??

Mac

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
BIG DIPPER said:
Looks like I'll be running the "traditional" stack.....and the ******* box....oh and let's not forget old faithful.....Edge Juice......What's everyone else gonna be running?

Mackin said:
Going to be interesting,a not to miss event ....What and hell is a seven aster box ??

Mac

That would be the JK-200+++++++HP VA BOX......

T
NY

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Mackin said:

Mac

That's all you got
.....you must be gettin soft.....wise a$$ like you I would have thought could do better than that......

I thought I was gonna have more to try, but it doesn't look good....so the 7 asterik box it is.....posssibilities are there of having to bash the Edge a little before it's all said and done....good thing I never committed to putting anything in my sig.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I could, tell you what I WONT be running ....

Last years OLD news that's for sure wont be "rattling" around in the back seat bouncing off the speed limiter ...

It's Big ,It's Black and it's fast ....

Mac

Look at the times ,I told you when the think tank comes alive ....
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'll be there.....with or without the 8.1...........

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
8.1GASSER said:
I'll be there.....with or without the 8.1...........

without ????? Why would you be without, they calling for rain...
.....if that's the case, I doubt we'll see "PEPPER" there either....

Edited by: BIG DIPPER

1 - 20 of 26 Posts