Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four OEM shocks from my 2500HD, 4WD.

I replaced them with Rancho 9000s at about 5,000 miles...so they have some good use left on them.

You pay the freight, they're yours.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Did you notice a big improvement in the ride? I was thinking of putting a set of 9000 adjustibles on my 3500 dually

·
Registered
212 Posts
SteveNorCal

I want your OEM's . PM me and I'll send you my address so you can get the shipping amount ..... UPS ground has the cheapest I think. Zip is 75028

Thanks,

Harry

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
hell, i just through out 2 sets of them, both with less then 2500 miles.. Didnt think anybody would have wanted them.. oh well

·
Registered
212 Posts
I know they are not the best shocks around, but my 2002 truck has 33K miles on it and the original Bridgestones have at least another 10 to 15K miles left on them. The fronts are wearing perfectly flat with no cupping or abnormal wear.

So I figure the OEM shocks must be doing something right........ and if I can replace them every 30K miles for just the price of shipping why not?

Dmaxtech.... Am I correct in assuming that shocks off a 2004 truck would fit a 2002 truck, and that there is no difference in the shocks between a GMC and a Chevy?

Thanks,

Harry

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Harry, you are correct. It took my 30k miles to convince myself i needed Bilsteins on mine.. I installed them and now I wonder why it took me so long to do so.. Oh well.. I will save any future sets I get

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Searay90 said:
SteveNorCal

I want your OEM's . PM me and I'll send you my address so you can get the shipping amount ..... UPS ground has the cheapest I think. Zip is 75028

Thanks,

Harry

I have a set I live in Fort Worth. I can meet up with you and give them to you and save some money on shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.