Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys, got a question for you . . . .

I have a Trail boss (like ranch hand) front bumper replacement & I need to add fog lights to the T-boss bumper. Has anyone heard of a good way to add back the OEM fog lites? I was looking a going w/ PIAA lites, but they are LOTS of $$$$. If I knew of a good way to get the OEM's back in, I would just use them for a while. I have a place to mount lites on this bumper, but the the OEM mounting will not work, and the adjustment has a very limited range of movement on the OEM hard mount. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with this?

Thanx,
PDS

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
going to move this back to the top. . . just in case someone wants to have another go at it!

Still hoping someone has done this!

PDS

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have the ranchhand with the factory cutouts in it (the first one they did with it) and it sucks. Go with aftermarket and shop around for closeouts.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I would like to know if anyone has set their OEM's to come on with their headlights. I would like to set mine up so they are automatic.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My truck did not come with OEM fog lights, so I bought a set factory take offs locally . Installed them with a universal aftermarket aux light kit so power is through a relay and a switch added under the dash. I powered the switch from the brown wire (dash/ running lights) on the trailering brake control harness so the fogs will come on anytime the dash lights are on (unless I override it at the new switch. This means I can use them with either low or high beams as well as with the parking lights. The best part is that they go off with the delay timer so they wont be left on by the idiot driver, me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts